1. Construction of Bacteria The technology is suitable for large-scale production in high-yield forests. Dig deeper than 0.2 meters, 1.4 meters wide, and within 20 meters in length. The distance between the bacterium should be 0.8 meters or more, and a 4 to 6 meter wide work lane should be reserved every few days to facilitate the entry and exit of vehicles.
2. Put a sunshade (with straw and shade net, etc.) at a height of 2.5 to 3 meters on the sunshade bed to avoid light transmission and rain. The perimeter of the awning is more than 2 meters around the trampoline, so that sunlight from 9 to 16 o'clock is not direct. Planting long vines or flowers around the shed in spring, such as long gourd gourd, chayote, loofah, pumpkin, etc.
3. The humidifying device is arranged to erect a spray pipe and a one-way spray head above the awning, and a row of double nozzle pipes are arranged every 4 to 5 meters in the awning to spray water and humidify the space in the awning. . The surrounding pipeline should be provided with a valve on each side to close the nozzle at the downwind when the wind is blowing.
4, pest control measures around the awning is best closed with insect nets to prevent insects from entering.
5. Cover soil with fertile soil in fertile vegetable garden soil or vegetable greenhouse. For each 1000 kg of soil, 200 kg of fermented cow dung, chicken manure (or special fertilizer for edible fungi) and 10 kg of urea were added. After fully mixing, organic insecticides were sprayed and then covered, and then opened 5 to 7 days later. Earth mound, add 30 kg of lime powder, mix and cover the film, and use it after 7 days. Use 2 cubic meters of earth covering for every 100 square meters of trampoline.
6. The cultivation, management and cultivation of the material is carried out in the usual way by fermentation, bagging and sterilizing. Appropriately extend the germination time, generally extended about 20 days, then according to the conventional bag, into the earthworm, cover soil.
7. Precautions The air humidity under the awning should not be too high, with the highest 95% in the middle and around 75% in the surroundings. Moisturizing water spray should be repeated several times, as little as possible, so as not to accumulate water droplets on fruit bodies. The thickness of the cover soil should be 2 to 3 cm, but if you want to produce a big head mushroom, you can cover 4 to 5 cm.
Menthol +Bromhexine Hydrochloride oral solution is a effective cough expectorant; It is indicated to treat symptoms that result from respiratory infections such as difficulty in breathing, sneezing in poultry; It will support to prevent influenza type infections; It is a vetry effective in newcastle disease(ND) and infectious bronchitis(IB)
Menthol Bromhexine Hydrochloride Oral Solution,Menthol Solution,Menthol Bromhexine For Animal,Menthol Bromhexine
Hebei Kexing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. , https://www.kexingpharma.com