1. Choosing a suitable area for the development of the new development areas of Camellia oleifera is mainly center-cultivation and suitable-cultivation areas, and the development of Camellia oleifera in the northern marginal cultivation area and north of the region is avoided. The newly-planted land should be selected in the red and yellow soils and gentle slopes below 500 meters above sea level, slope below 25, soil thickness over 40 cm, and try to avoid afforestation in high mountainous areas, tuyere and windward sides.
2. To prevent nursery seedlings from being immersed in frozen tea seedlings, it is not easy to choose the site for easy irrigation, and it is not easy to choose the windy area in the valley. The seedlings should be transplanted in the autumn or spring, and the transplant should not be performed when the cold wave is affected. Before the cold wave, seedlings should cover grass or cover small sheds to remove snow from the shed.
3. To promptly treat the newly planted forest that suffered damage from the damaged plants, timely raise seedlings to correct and cultivate the soil after the temperature rises, cut off the frozen leaves and protect the wounds in time; the forest land must be drained. For some of the fallen Camellia plants, they should be righted, cultivated, and cleaned up.
4. The use of early-mid-floral cultivars to refrain from cold-cultivated varieties or afforestation to replant seedlings requires the development of root systems with a seedling height of more than 30 cm. Use early or mid-floral varieties selected from local or more northern regions to improve cold resistance. Avoid trans-regional transport of species or breeds. In the northern producing areas, early-flowering and high-yielding varieties were selected as much as possible.
5. Strengthen the management of new species after afforestation Timbers should be topped in time after afforestation, and pruning, branching and other methods should be used to cultivate the branches in different directions of the tree in the early stage to promote the formation of dwarf trees and well-balanced crown structures.
6. To carry out fertilization and intercropping of stands, restore the tree vigor. Frozen forest stands should be topdressed in time for the beginning of new branches of camellia in early April to facilitate the restoration of growth. The first three years of new planting can be used for the intercropping of low-grade crops of green manure and legumes. It is not appropriate to use vines or high-till crops, and the intercropping crops should not be too close to the oil-tea plants. The first year of afforestation is based on basal fertilization. Two to three years of young forests are fertilized twice a year with 100 g of compound fertilizer per plant. With the expansion of the tree to increase the amount of fertilizer. Before planting spring buds, the organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer were applied 30 to 40 cm away from the trunk of the plantation. The organic fertilizer was applied at 1 000 kg or 50 kg of compound fertilizer per acre. Phosphorus and potassium fertilizers were added after the autumn fruit harvest.
7. Establish a reasonable structure of the forest The existing oil tea in China is mostly afforestation in the 50s to 70s of the 20th century. Due to factors such as actual reproduction, weakened tree vigor, and improved canopy, the current widespread growth is poor and the yield is low. Most of the severely broken branches this year are in dense stands, shifting canopy, and weak stand. In combination with the transformation of low-yield forests, gradual replacement, enhanced tending, and species replacement will be adopted to increase the seedling capacity of low-yielding forests. In the process of transforming low-yield forests, it is necessary to emphasize reducing the canopy height, cultivating reasonable crowns and tree structures, and eventually forming a uniform and reasonable stand structure. For large tree grafting transformation of production of forest stand or scion nursery, grafting survival should be promptly removed sprouting branches, living grafting branches sparsely cut, and cultivated symmetry branch structure. The first five years after grafting, the trees should be properly supported.
8. Prevent and control the occurrence of pests and diseases Key prevention and control of Camellia anthracnose, soft rot, blue winged beetle, weevil, etc. The main pests and diseases of Camellia oleifera, especially Blue-winged longhorn cattle, can cause local damage to the shoots, making the trees delicate and vulnerable. Freezing damage and snow damage.
9. To strengthen the management of nursery areas To avoid or reduce the damage caused by snow damage to the nursery, attention should be paid to: cultivating seedlings in the main production areas of the tree species; selecting rows and irrigation sites to cultivate seedlings; clearing the gutters and applying phosphorus and potassium fertilizers before entering the winter; Coverage (weeds, film) measures should be taken before the cold wave arrives; it should not be too early for the spring to be taken out of the shelter, covered with straw, etc. before the cold wave comes.
You are always welcome to visit our company and taste our products.
Contact: MS. Sunny Wang
|Flavor||Brine, Oil, Salad, Chili|
|Type||Shred, Flake, Chunk, Solid|
|Certificates||EU, FDA, BRC, HALAL,HACCP,KOSHER|
|Net weight||140g, 160g, 170g, 185g, 200g, 1kg, 1.88k.|
|Brand||Our brand or OEM, ODM|
|Shelf life||3/4 Years|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery time||25 days after label artwork confirmed and advance payment done.|
|Packing||normal lid or easy open,paper label or lithio can, paper carton or shrinked by tray|
|Shipping docs||Commercial Invoice|
||Bill of Lading|
||Certificate Of Origin/ Form A|
||Or as per customer`s request|
Tuna In Pouch,Pouch Tuna Chunk,Canned Tuna Fish,Pouch Pack Tuna
Tropical Food Manufacturing (Ningbo) Co., Ltd. , https://www.tropical-food.com