The American white moth, also known as the autumn caterpillar, is a lepidopteran and a moth. It is of mixed feeding habits, has few natural enemies, has strong fertility, spreads quickly, and easily explodes. It is a worldwide quarantine pest.
American white moths occur 2-3 generations a year, and larvae feed on leaves and crops. The first generation of larvae began to harm in early May. Larvae spun knots and nets harmed. The 1-2 instar larvae only feed on the leaf, causing the leaves to form a gauze; after the 3rd instar, the larvae bite the leaves into nicks, and the 1 to 4 instar larvae feed on the screen to form a net screen. Severely eat away the leaves and crops.
The second generation of larvae occurred in mid-July, and in mid-August, it was the endangered period; the third-generation larvae began to harm from mid-September to mid-November. In mid-October, the third-generation larvae were gradually overwintering and overwintering, and the overwintering larvae were mostly in bark seams, under earth-rock blocks, and in the crevices of some buildings.
The first is that the mature larvae crawl and adult fly, but the adult fly ability is not strong; second, larvae and earthworms spread long distances with host plants and vehicles.
Third, prevention and control
1. Cut the screen, except for larvae. The first generation was in mid-May, the second generation was in mid-July, and the third generation was in mid-September. The screen of the larvae of Hyphantria cuneae was searched once every 2-3 days. The net screen with the twigs was cut off with a high branch cutter. Destroyed on the spot, the effect is obvious.
2. Tie the grass to trap and artificially dig. Before the mature larvae larvae, about 1 meter in the base of the trunk with corn stalks, corn bran, straw and other Panasonic tightly bound around, trapping larvae and larvae, the grass to be solved and burned in time; in addition, according to the United States White Moths are easy to eliminate in the bark seams, earth blocks and litters, and in the crevices of buildings, and are eliminated by artificial digging.
3. Light traps adult worms. In each adult stage, using the phototaxis of adult white moths, insect killers were hung by trapping insects. Generally about 100 meters intervals between hanging lights.
4. Cast Zhou Beetle. In the period of the mature larvae of the American white moth to the early stage of larvae.
5. Chemical control. The use of low-toxic agent spray, optional 40% omethoate 500-700 times, 4.5% beta cypermethrin 1000 times, 2.5% deltamethrin 2000 times, 5% lefluxin 4000 times spray control.
Note: The spraying must be done so that it cannot leak and leave no dead ends, including trunks, tree tops, and weeds on the ground under the trees.
Textile Enzymes,Poultry Feed Enzymes,Feed Phytase,Enzyme For Textile
Tangshan Finely Animal Care Co.,Ltd , https://www.faczyme.com